“In the thankfulness of
what I have attained in my life, I
remain thankful also – for that
which I am yet to attain.”
Sometimes we wait to receive things before we are ever able to express our thankfulness for them.
This is normal, because we often find it unusual to express our thanks, for those things that we have not yet attained.
Today, in the thankfulness of all that you have attained in your life, also reserve your thankfulness for all that you are yet to attain in life.
So that your invitation of thanks will begin to open the doorways of what you are thankful for – to arrive as quickly as possible.
To your Inspiration & Success have a Wonderful Day! ♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨
~ Eleesha ~
“Renowned Automatic-Writer & Spiritual Author of – The Soul Whisperer:
A Trilogy of Soul Awakening, Revelations & Insights”
|To Get FREE Daily Inspiration Below|
More For You to Enjoy:
- Get Inspired by visiting my – Life Series Collection
- To receive FREE Daily Inspirations – become a friend
- To understand my Inspirational Affirmations, Quotes & Saying
- To read my Inspirational Articles
- To listen to my Audio Inspiration
- To view my Video Inspiration
Hugs of appreciation from Eleesha, for your support, comments, tweets, e-mails and discussions they are all so greatly appreciated. ღ