“In Expression Of Your Smile, You Grace Others With The Will To Smile Too.” ~ Eleesha (149)
"Help me to grace the
radiance of this day
- with my smile."
Make today special, by gracing the radiance of this day with your smile; in doing so, you are also able to grace others with your smile too.
A smile is a great way of expressing your feelings, but what is so unique about smiling is that it is so contagious.
You can easily bring out a smile in someone else who, until they saw you smile, was not smiling at all.
Have some fun today with your smile and keep count of just how many non-smiling people you can make smile, just by smiling at them first.
To your Inspiration & Success have a Wonderful Day! ♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨
~ Eleesha ~
"Renowned Automatic-Writer & Spiritual Author of - The Soul Whisperer:
A Trilogy of Soul Awakening, Revelations & Insights"
|To Get FREE Daily Inspiration Below|
More For You to Enjoy:
- Get Inspired by visiting my - Life Series Collection
- To receive FREE Daily Inspirations - become a friend
- To understand my Inspirational Affirmations, Quotes & Saying
- To read my Inspirational Articles
- To listen to my Audio Inspiration
- To view my Video Inspiration
*°•ƸӜƷ❤ A note from the Publisher: If you receive any inspirational value from this post or any of Eleesha's other teachings, affirmations, articles, quotes or sayings, please feel free to support her efforts to keep inspiring you and so many others, around the globe. ❤ƸӜƷ•°*
Hugs of appreciation from Eleesha, for your support, comments, tweets, e-mails and discussions they are all so greatly appreciated. ✿ܓ
- “In Expression Of Our Life’s Gifts, We Evolve Into All We Were Destined To Be.” ~ Eleesha (198)
- “What We Come To Believe, Is Always Reflected In What We Finally Achieve.” ~ Eleesha (30)
- “All You Truly Are, Is Found In The Smile That You Are Willing To Share.” ~ Eleesha (106)
- “We Cannot Receive The Trust Of Others, If We Are Unable To Trust In Ourselves.” ~ Eleesha (138)
- “In Expression Of Our Forgiveness, We Learn How To Forgive Ourselves.” ~ Eleesha (128)