“Let Us Be Willing To Validate Ourselves, Before We Can Expect Validation – From Others.” ~ Eleesha (222)
"I must be willing to
validate all that I want
of myself – before I
can expect validation
- from others.">
Most of us spend our lives looking for validation from someone else, but never, from ourselves. If it is not our parents; then it is our peers; if it is not our families; then it's our friends.
We only feel worthy, if we can get the thumbs up or be given a sense of validation, from someone else.
Today, be willing to give yourself the validation, you deserve. If you can do so, within your own eyes, then there is no need to place too much emphasis on receiving, or expecting validation – from others.
To your Inspiration & Success have a Wonderful Day! ♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨
~ Eleesha ~
"Renowned Automatic-Writer & Spiritual Author of - The Soul Whisperer:
A Trilogy of Soul Awakening, Revelations & Insights"
|To Get FREE Daily Inspiration Below|
More For You to Enjoy:
- Get Inspired by visiting my - Life Series Collection
- To receive FREE Daily Inspirations - become a friend
- To understand my Inspirational Affirmations, Quotes & Saying
- To read my Inspirational Articles
- To listen to my Audio Inspiration
- To view my Video Inspiration
*°•ƸӜƷ❤ A note from the Publisher: If you receive any inspirational value from this post or any of Eleesha's other teachings, affirmations, articles, quotes or sayings, please feel free to support her efforts to keep inspiring you and so many others, around the globe. ❤ƸӜƷ•°*
Hugs of appreciation from Eleesha, for your support, comments, tweets, e-mails and discussions they are all so greatly appreciated. ✿ܓ
- “I Act Without Question Because, When It Feels Right – I know It Is Right.” ~ Eleesha (204)
- “Let Us Be Responsible For Creating & Fulfilling – All That Is Needed In Our Lives.” ~ Eleesha (236)
- “Let What You Give Of Yourself Freely – Become A Gift Of A Lifetime.” ~ Eleesha (253)
- “You Cannot Look Ahead With Eyes Closed. For, You Will Surely Stumble.” ~ Eleesha (252)
- “I Am Worthy Of Receiving All Things, That I Know – I Truly Deserve.” ~ Eleesha (216)