“I Am Willing To Listen To The Inner Voice That Has Been Silenced – For So Long.” ~ Eleesha (247)
"I am now willing to listen
to the inner voice that has
been silenced from within
- for so long."
The long silence of the inner voice often leaves us disconnected from all that we are. For the inner voice is the voice of soul and although it speaks to you quite often, it is usually silenced by the more pragmatic mind.
Use today to allow the inner voice, which has been silenced for so long, to be heard within you loud and clear.
So that you may become more trusting of it, and ultimately guided by it – towards all things that you wish to aspire to – in your life.
To your Inspiration & Success have a Wonderful Day! ♫¨*•.¸♥¸•*¨
~ Eleesha ~
"Renowned Automatic-Writer & Spiritual Author of - The Soul Whisperer:
A Trilogy of Soul Awakening, Revelations & Insights"
|To Get FREE Daily Inspiration Below|
More For You to Enjoy:
- Get Inspired by visiting my - Life Series Collection
- To receive FREE Daily Inspirations - become a friend
- To understand my Inspirational Affirmations, Quotes & Saying
- To read my Inspirational Articles
- To listen to my Audio Inspiration
- To view my Video Inspiration
*°•ƸӜƷ❤ A note from the Publisher: If you receive any inspirational value from this post or any of Eleesha's other teachings, affirmations, articles, quotes or sayings, please feel free to support her efforts to keep inspiring you and so many others, around the globe. ❤ƸӜƷ•°*
Hugs of appreciation from Eleesha, for your support, comments, tweets, e-mails and discussions they are all so greatly appreciated. ✿ܓ
- “I Act Without Question Because, When It Feels Right – I know It Is Right.” ~ Eleesha (204)
- “Let Me Be Able To Listen To Myself First, So I Am Also Able – To Listen To Others.” ~ Eleesha (224)
- “Let Me Always Trust & Listen To The Voice Within – For I Know That It Always Has My Best Interests At Heart.” ~ Eleesha (215)
- “What We Come To Believe, Is Always Reflected In What We Finally Achieve.” ~ Eleesha (30)
- “As You Go In Search Of Your Dreams, Be Guided Only By Your Desires – Not How You Intend To Get There.” ~ Eleesha (241)